CODE OF CONDUCT AND ETHICS
This Code of Conduct and Ethics signifies a voluntary assumption by members of the obligation of self-discipline and of high moral principles. Thus, it notifies that members intend to maintain a high level of ethics and professional conduct, and proclaims that, in return for the faith that the public places in them, the members accept the obligation to conduct their business in a way that will be beneficial to all.
- 1. A member shall perform professional duties in accordance with the law and the highest moral principles.
- 2. A member shall be faithful and diligent in discharging professional responsibilities.
- 3. Members shall cooperate with fellow members in upholding and enforcing the code.
- 4. If a member has evidence that another member has been guilty of unethical practices, it shall be their duty to inform the Association.
- 5. Members shall refrain from knowingly associating with any enterprise, which uses
improper or illegal methods for obtaining business
- 6. Members shall not intentionally or otherwise injure the professional reputation or
practice of another member.
- 7. A Member’s activity should not be detrimental to the interest, aims and objectives of
- 8. Member shall advocate truth in advertising to ensure that their products perform as specified in promotional material, as well standing behind their guarantees and warranties
On receipt of a formal complaint against any member of this Association or other
person indicating a violation of any section of this Code of Conduct and Ethics, the
code of conduct Committee will investigate the allegations and make a
recommendation to the Executive committee regarding any disciplinary action to be
taken against the accused member. Disciplinary action may range from a formal
reprimand and warning to a temporary or permanent suspension/expulsion from the
Association upon the discretion of the Executive committee.
ARBITRATION In case of any dispute of any nature, the parties involved in the disputes being
members of APSA willing to get the Arbitration done by APSA India Chapter
Headquarters may refer the matter to the President APSA. APSA President in
consultation with EC may decide to take up arbitration and in turn appoint a Member or
Members of the APSA to Arbitrate the Issue/dispute however the Appointment of such
Arbitrator shall not under any circumstances be contradictory to Legal Norms